Please bring along an official transcript copy of the report cards from previous schools attended and P.S.E. results, to be reviewed by the principal. If accepted to Belize Christian Academy, there are a number of other steps that must be completed before a student is officially enrolled. The proper documents must be submitted:
- Proof of birth date – All students must supply a birth certificate or copy of their current passport.
- For Non-Belizeans – Proof of legal immigration status in Belize
- Completed application forms – including Emergency Information & Health Record and Parent’s pledge, with each item signed
- Copy of Transcript or Report Cards
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Updated / Current Immunization Record
Enrollment Application found here: Download
The enrollment fee must be paid.
High School Transfer Student
High school students transferring into BCA from other institutions will have their transcripts and test results evaluated to determine grade placement and credits earned. Students who transfer in the middle of an academic year will receive 0.5 credits for the work done at their transferring school and 0.5 credits from BCA; they will be required to retake courses if a failing grade has been obtained.A transferring Grade 12 student must meet the graduation requirements for BCA in order to participate in the graduation ceremonies and receive a diploma.